Search

I wish you bluebirds in the Spring
願春日的知更鳥
  • Share this:

I wish you bluebirds in the Spring
願春日的知更鳥
To give your heart a song to sing
在你的心頭唱歌
And then a kiss, but more than this, I wish you love!
並獻上我的吻 願你幸福

And in July a lemonade
願夏日的檸檬汁
To cool you in some leafy glade
讓你清新平靜
I wish you health, but more than wealth, I wish you love!
願你富足 願你健康 更願你幸福

My breaking heart and I agree
我 以及我受傷的心
That you and I could never ever be
都承認我們不可能在一起
So with my best, my very best, I set you free!
只能獻上我的祝福 放你自由

I wish you shelter from the storm
願你在暴風狂浪中
A cozy fire to keep you warm
能找到溫暖的避風港
But most of all, when snowflakes fall, I wish you love!
但最重要的是 來年雪落時分 願你得到幸福

But most of all, when snow flakes fall…
最重要的是 來年雪落時分
I wish you love…
願你幸福


Tags:

About author
not provided
古典爵士跨界女高音。 一名音樂狂熱份子。 除了熱愛音樂外, 在這裡和大
View all posts